You're living in the 21st Century when...
- 1. You have 5 passwords, and can only remember one.
- 2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
- 3. You e-mail your buddy who works at the desk next to you.
- 4. You only stay in touch with friends on social media.
- 4. You answer your cell phone in a business manner.
- 5. When you insert a "9" on your cell phone to get an outside line.
- 6. Your supervisor doesn't have the ability to do your job.
- 7. Contractors outnumber permanent staff... and get long-service awards.
- 8. Board members earn more than Third World countries.
- 9. Free meeting food is your staple diet.
- 10. There's no money for permanent staff, but you have four management consultants advising your boss's boss on strategy.
- 11. Your relatives and family describe your job as "works with computers".
AND THE CLINCHER IS..
- 12. You read this entire list, and kept nodding and smiling.
If I think it's funny, it should get indexed here.