Rudy Giuliani tenure as mayor of New York, reduced murders, helped Harlem/South Queens, creating hundreds of thousands of minority jobs, all by targeting thuggery (with stop and frisk), especially in black neighborhoods. So the far left and BLM hate him for that.
When Rudy Giuliani was mayor of New York, he:
- reduced homicides by 65% - approximately 7000 black lives spared during his tenure.
- he turned Harlem into a safe neighborhood as well as South Queens and other areas
- created 600,000 jobs most of which went to minorities.
- made his welfare workers employment agents that looked for work for welfare recipients. It worked
- promoted vouchers and charter schools which helped blacks
- BLM hates Giuliani and praises the Democrat leadership where black homicide is out of control like in Chicago and in Baltimore
- Democrats have been running Baltimore since 1942. Democrats have ruled in Chicago for decades
- If the foundation of any movement is hate, hypocrisy and ignorance, it should be ignored and mocked