Underserving the western half of Detroit, Rashida Tlaib is the daughter of Palestinian immigrants and part of The Squad, and a member of the Democratic Socialists of America (DSA), and who won through impeachment (of Trump) Tourette's but isn't bright enough to answer the question, "what for?". She supports the anti-semitic, anti-Israel and anti-American BDS movement, and uses her Muslim status as part of her entitled victimhood crown.
Here's a but more on Ilhan Omar, and the left's double standards with ignoring their racists, while sensationalizing the other side: Rashida Tlaib : 5 items
The Master Baiter - Racist attack on fab-four: Trump shit-tweets how radical the most fanatical 4 in the far left party, "The Squad" are. The left has to defend them (defining themselves as like them), or admit he was right. (2) The next week it is about Baltimore: Trump shit-tweets the truth about how bad Elijah Cummings district is. The left and the media can admit truth, or make fools of themselves calling him a racist and denying reality: they choose the latter.
The far-left and their media keeps going with "anything Trump says is wrong".... so he keeps saying, "the sun is bright" and they keep saying, "no it is NOT, that's racist!" And the sane public remembers the abrasive truth of Trump, and the foolish dishonesty of the media/left. And the Democrats think they're winning? Either he’s intentionally baiting them, as part of his plan, or they’re so incompetent that they can’t beat a bumbling buffoon and his shit tweets. So if Trump's an idiot, they are dumber. Or he's been using the left's constant under-estimation of him, to bait them into shooting themselves in the foot. (They win the little fight, by losing the bigger one). And the #resistance can't stop falling for it. Either doesn’t bode well for the left.
Squad on Soleimani Killing -
- Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez suffers from TDS (Trump Derangement Syndome), along with Dunning-Kruger, and a case of stupid. So when Trump had Terrorist Soleimani killed, she came out and said that retaliation for a dozen Iran provocations was unwarranted and that Trump was trying to provoking open war. (Something Iran has been doing since the 70's and taking our embassy Hostage). You don't have to like the response, but the choice was never her false dichotomy of "peace or not", they are already committing acts of war. The question is whether the acts of war they are committing will get a response. Either AOC doesn't know the basic of what's happening (and she's an idiot), or she does and she's lying. Pick one.
- Ilhan Omar and Rashida Tlaib claimed Trump was provoking war from the distraction of the Scampeachment that is increasing his donation and poll numbers. But that she/congress are here to stop him from doing his constitutionally allowed powers.
- Ayanna Pressley piped in, lest everyone forget her, that Trump was just impeached (he wasn't until it goes to the Senate, which Pelosi won't do), and claims war would help with his re-election (it wouldn't, he campaigned on the opposite: and this is more likely to keep us out of war than doing nothing would have). And she sort of predicted this would lead to war, when it did the exact opposite and Iran backed down big time.
Racist attack on The Squad -
2019.09.14 NYT Kavanaugh Smear -
2019.08.14 Israel boycotts the Squad -
- (1)They were NOT an emissary or dignitary of the U.S. government, these are low level government functionaries, visiting in a non-government capacity or they'd be violating the Logan Act. Thus there's no slight to the State Department, or the U.S. government.
- (2) These are people that have encouraged economic warfare to Israel (BDS movement), refused to condemn terrorism or human rights (Female Genital Mutilation), aided and abetted Israel's enemies (terrorist organizations), were planning on visiting terrorist organizations while there, and they even called their trip a "Delegation to Palestine".
- (3) A couple weeks later, Russia denied access to a GOP leader. Not one of the Squad or the left-wing media was outraged, showing their outrage was never a principled stance, it was strictly a partisan one.