Obama and the media tried to portray the Obama Administration as scandal free. Seriously. This isn't meant as a balanced piece to show what good he's accomplished as a politicians or person (though I suspect that would be a much, much shorter article), if you want fawning puff pieces, read the NYT, HuffPo, watch CNN or MSNBC. This is meant to counter-balance to the claim that his administration was scandal free. The full list of scandals for the Community Organizer in Chief sits over 800, I'm just listing a dozen or two of the lowlights: Benghazi, Gunwalker, his past, domestic spying, bribes for sailors, Solyndra, abuse at the IRS, VA scandals, this President made the Bush or Reagan administrations seem squeaky clean.
Obama scandals : 3 items
Obamagate - Obamagate is the correct name for Russiagate -- it was the greatest scandal and abuse of power in American History. It was where Obama operatives conspired to use a Fake Dossier as an excuse to spy on a duly elected President and his campaign/administration, and frame various members, in order to undermine the interests of the American people.
Obama's past - I don't believe in bashing anyone for their past, if they admit the mistakes of youth (or later) and distance themselves from them. But if they try to hide them, or still embrace them? It's fair game at showing what you stand for, or that you're lying about what you are based on where you came from and believe. With Obama we have: his lies in and about his books (from authorship to stories/truths), his wife's university payola, and his questionable friendships (Reverend Jeremiah Wrigh, Michael Pfleger, Emil Jones, Saul Alinsky, Tony Rezko, Bill Ayers, Rashid Khalidi, Frank Marshall Davis). Obama's illegal alien family members, porn star mom, marxist Dad, and so on.
Fast and Furious - Gunrwalking scandal with a side of perjury and obstruction. This was where BATF under Eric Holder was selling guns to Mexican drug cartels, failing to track them, and some Americans (including Brian Terry) were shot with said guns. The likely reason for doing this, was to encourage the narrative the administration had invented that Mexico's gun problems were because of the U.S., and the solution was more fascism (gun control in the U.S.). In truth it showed the corruption of the Obama Administration, as well as the incompetence in failing to track them. Republicans wanted an investigation, but "the most transparent administration ever" obstructed justice and gave Holder "executive privilege" to prevent the transparency he'd promised. They also lied and said this was a follow on to a much smaller 2007 effort during the Bush administration (called Wide Receiver): which had been done without President or Cabinet involvement, and had been shut down with the recommendation to never try anything this stupid again (which the Obama administration had ignored).
Some scandals include
- Eric Holder -
- 29 public lies about Obamacare
- multiple lies around ACA ('you can keep your doctor', we won't force people to pay for abortions, he was against mandates before he was for them)
- Obamacare Waivers to donors (over 1,200)
- Destroying race relations
- Keystone Pipeline obstruction
- The failure of administration to protect the Benghazi mission.
- The changes made to the talking points in order to suggest the attack was motivated by an anti-Muslim video (while knowing better)
- The refusal of the White House to say what President Obama did the night of the attack
- American Political Prisoner (Nakoula Basseley Nakoula to cover up the Benghazi Video)
- illegal toppling of Gaddafi yields an al Qaeda state - Libya (War Powers)
- Ukraine 1
- Ukraine 2
- Iraq — withdraw too soon
- Freeing of Gitmo
- Iran - Nukes
- Iran - Bribes for Sailors
- Bergdahl Trade
- Spying on the AP
- Spying on Americans (NSA)
- Sebelius demands payment
- Sebelius violates the Hatch Act
- Lisa Jackson
- His handling of Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman, like his speech That's President Racist to you
- His handling of Otto Warmbier: https://www.yahoo.com/news/obama-issues-statement-otto-warmbier-175753164.html
Breaking laws and taking names
- New Black Panthers
- The Justice Department was accused of using a racial double standard in failing to pursue a voter intimidation case against Black Panthers who appeared to be menacing voters at a polling place in 2008 in Philadelphia
- IRS targets Obama’s enemies
- Executive Orders to ignore federal laws
- AKPD payoffs
- Sestak bribe
- Pigford scandal
- VA scandal
- bail outs / porkulus payoffs
- EPA doing sue and settle to extend regulations
- closing monuments during "shut down"
- Russian Collusion: https://www.dailywire.com/news/18519/5-times-democrats-tried-work-russians-swing-aaron-bandler