New York Times
A never great News Agency has become a shadow of their former self: admittedly biased by their own Ombudsman and editors, as well as exposed confessions. They still have occasionally good content, but that can't make up for their more frequent bad, or their willingness to deceive, commit lies of omission, or present things in a biased way. (Never trusting their readership with the whole truth). More than that, some insist on idol worship for what they publish, and abject denial of their obvious and omitted bias: and that fuels the backlash against them.
Those denying the bias are just demonstrating their own bias, or at least lack of observational awareness to everyone who knows anything on the topic. I'm not saying every article or topic is bad, they have an infrequent good or balancing piece in there. But they are consistently wrong (either entirely or in degrees) on every topic that is later exposed as a fake scandal, exaggeration, or someone is revealed to have an agenda. And they are consistently scooped, or get caught ignoring, scandals on the left -- that people later show they had early hints of, or people even exposed to them, and they buried the story, because it didn't fit their agendas. Even their own staff readily admits the bias, sometimes on the record, often only off (some want to keep the charade of "All the News That's Fit to Print", except for that they really don't like).
Here's some examples of admitted bias:
- Liz Spayd (Ombudsman 2016) admits they were biased and did a poor job of balance in the election. 
- Jim Rutenberg (Political Editor) wrote articles in the NYT admitting they were biased with regards to Trump... but it was "their duty" because Trump was mean (politically incorrect). 
- Dean Baquet (executive editor), doubled down on Jim Rutenberg, by agreeing that since their clueless histrionics claimed he was uniquely dishonest (as long as you ignored Clinton, Bush, Al Gore, JFK, FDR, Johnson, Pelosi, Reid, Ted Kennedy, or other Democrats blatant dishonesty), that they had free reign to call Trump a liar, in ways that never applied to liars on the left side of the aisle. Journalistic standards are for PRAVDA or RT, not the NYT. 
- Arthur S. Brisbane (Ombudsman 2012) admits progressive idealism permeates the paper (and others agreed with the observation) 
- Margaret Sullivan (Ombudsman / Public Editor 2012) also admitted the paper had a liberal bias.
- Daniel Okrent (Ombudsman 2004) had said the same thing... only worse, “yes we’re biased left, but it’s because we’re right”. To quote him, “[the op-ed] is thoroughly saturated in liberal theology that when it occasionally strays from that point of view the shocked yelps from the left overwhelm even the ceaseless rumble of disapproval from the right”.
- After all their obvious problem was that since all their ombudsmen (Public editors) are telling them there's a problem, the Times solution was to kill the messenger and eliminate the role. Poof, no more bias. (LOL). 
- Arthur O. Sulzberger Jr. (the publisher), said it’s not so much as liberal but “urban” bias. But that’s a euphemism for provincial coastal progressivism (which is the same thing).
- Jill Abramson. (executive editor), admitted they're openly anti-Trump (in ways they've only reserved for Republicans like Bush, Reagan, Nixon). And please stop asking her about all the examples of plagiarism in her book.  (NOTE: I borrow stuff, all over these pages. Heck, the link to that plagiarism article was sent to me by a friend. But I do try to source correctly, tell people I'm "borrowing", and I don't pretend that I don't.).
- Frank Bruni. (columnist), defends Jill Abramson's position, by claiming the negative coverage as “the only honest way to cover this President", showing he doesn't know what "honest" or "journalism" means. 
But other than 5 ombudsman, the publisher, executive editor, and multiple writers all admitting they were more a biased propaganda outfit than a News Organizations (e.g. they had more interest in their agenda than telling the whole truth), what do you have? Oh, so much more.
❝ Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching — even when doing the wrong thing is legal. ❞
Well, investigative journalism is finding out what people say, when they think no one else is watching. One of the top organizations still finding out what people say when they think no one is watching, is Jame's O'keefe's Project Veritas. They did a series on the Times titled "American Pravda" (a term for the Times that I and others had used for generations).
- Part 1: Nick Dudich, Audience Strategy Editor for NYT admitted the Times always slants Anti-Trump News to the Front Page, that he openly worked for Obama/Hillary campaign, that Comey was his godfather, that he would never be objective, and other conflicts of interests. [PV 1]
- Part 2: Nick Dudich went further by explaining how he was using friendships and coordination with YouTube (like Earnest Pettie) to manipulate social media to intentionally influence the news. [PV 2]
- NYT Responds by claiming Dudich was only in a junior position, and violated their standards, so this mess should be ignored. [PV 3] Then it appears they fired him for telling the truth and embarassing the Times. [PV 4] Of course I have no problems with firing people with telling lies, but Krugman and other editors are allowed to say if they do that. But telling the truth can be career ending.
- Part 3: Des Shoe, Senior Home Page Editor, Admits a company culture of blatant DNC leaning bias at NYT, and their agenda is to sensationalize anti-Trump rhetoric, because that gets them subscribers. [PV 5]
- Part 4: Todd Gordon, IT Consultant (for 20 years) for The New York Times, Admits a blatant "Fuck Trump" bias at the NYT, and that they hate Trump, and they intentionally treat him unfairly. [PV 6]
Other places noticed the bias as well:
- New York Post has commented on it 
- There were sites dedicated to monitoring the NYT bias... but it became so obvious that they shut it down. It's like reporting that Michael Moore is a fat socialist, it's so obvious that people get bored. 
- Columbia journalism school case study on bias at the NYT:
- Anyone with a clue about economics has mocked Paul Krugman, their economics spokesperson. There's whole sites dedicated to his biases and hypocrisy -- flipping 180° on his positions, depending on if the President has a (d) or (r) after their name. But he's the top of the iceberg.
- Their positions on the NRA, Race, Consistency across administrations. You can predict how the NYT will respond to a current event by asking what the DNC position is, and how they would spin it, then reading that position in the NYT. 
- Others point out this trick where they always mention party affiliation is there's a Republican involved in a scandal, but Democrats are outliers and party affiliation is never worthy of mention.
- Paul Krugman that this leftist anti-economist represents the paper on all things economic, screams hyper-partisan douchebaggery.
- Bari Weiss the last moderate left at the NYT, quit with an open letter explaining it was because of continual harassment by her far-left consensus demanding colleagues, and the policies supporting that bias at the dying rag of post-journalism.
This isn't new, the NYT often sympathized with Anti-Americanism and false narratives. FakeNews (Junk News or yellow journalism) is when legitimate stories or facts are suppressed, journalistic standards aren't adhered to, half truths are told, or a narrative spun to where the story becomes misleading or false. Think: manufactured crises, hoaxes, clickbait (sensational teasers/headlines with buried facts), bias or selective fact-checking, anonymous or paid sources, minor stories obscuring more significant news, delaying or ignoring newsworthy events, are all forms of FakeNews. Most retractions or corrections are evidence of shoddy standards and/or editorial bias creating FakeNews. Read about: FakeNews NYT: 75 items
Trump:Animal-gate - Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims complained about the violent gang known as MS-13 (Mara Salvatrucha), and Trump replied to that with "These aren't people. These are animals." So the NYT and other far-left Press outlets reported this as Trump said illegal immigrants are animals (and removed the context). It was a stellar example of FakeNews and far-left bias.
Trump's sexual assaults - List of women who claimed that Trump sexually assaulted them: E. Jean Carroll, Jessica Leeds, Kristin Anderson, Jill Harth, Cathy Heller, Temple Taggart McDowell, Karena Virginia, Melinda McGillivray, Rachel Crooks, Natasha Stoynoff, Jessica Drake, Ninni Laaksonen, Summer Zervos, Juliet Huddy, Alva Johnson, and Cassandra Searle. Most of them are not credible, and the media that reported them were reporting on FakeNews to try to swing an election (as proven how differently they write about Democrats sexual assault accusations, or how many stories they suppressed despite more evidence).
Sarah Jeong - Sarah Jeong is a racist man-hating anti-cop troll with an advanced degree in Grievance Studies, so naturally she was hired as an technology editor at NYT. Not that she has a clue about technology (her pedigree is in Social Media). When people figured out that she's done hundreds of sexist and racist tweets, and complained, the NYT says, "it's OK because she was counter-trolling". (a) They're lying, you can walk her tweets and find plenty that she started (b) they miss the point that almost everyone accused of racism was responding to someone else who attacked them first. This is all fancy wording for saying, "But they did it first", and being wrong about it.
NYT on Tara Reade - Joe Biden vs. Brett Kavanaugh showed it in spades with their response to Tara Reade's credible claims. They tweeted and summarized their editorial position as, “The Times found no pattern of sexual misconduct by Mr. Biden, beyond the hugs, kisses and touching that women previously said made them uncomfortable."
In response to the heat they were getting for that they edited the tweet and caption, released articles, and did their podcast with Lisa Lerer to justify their position. The problem isn't that they applied journalistic scrutiny towards Tara's claims, the problem is that this was newly found, something they never applied to Trump or Kavanaugh's accusers (despite a far less credible claims), that they spun their response, and most of all that their framing of the arguments is so easy to contrast.
NYT on COVID - The New York Times was living up to their all propaganda narrative with an article headlined, "One Year, 400,000 Coronavirus Deaths: How The U.S. Guaranteed Its Own Failure" and the subhead blaming Orangeman, "After the White House declined to pursue a unified national strategy, governors faced off against lobbyists, health experts and a restless public consumed by misinformation." Their points were:
- Americans kept questioning conflicting expert opinions
- Local governments wallowed in a cesspool of distrust and incompetence
- The reason Operation Warp Speed and the Vaccine wasn't starting as well as it could have, was because there was no national policy
- Questioning authorities is called Scientific skepticism. And there is more questioning when the experts flip-flop and can't explain why. (Like they flipped on efficacy of lockdowns, masks, told people there would be no vaccines this year, that hydroxychloroquine did or didn't work, that it was/wasn't spread by the asymptomatic, that the death rate was 20x what it actually was, they cooked the books on how many have it or died from it instead of just with it, and so on).
- If you think there was distrust at the local level, with politicians they know -- imagine how much MORE distrust their would have been from a top-down Washington Bureaucrats. Local works better in more places than it works poorly -- and where it failed poorly was generally Democrat run places.
- Operation Warp Speed did offer federal guidelines back in October... the places that failed the worst were Blue States that decided they knew best. Red States like Texas, South Dakota, etc., were performing wonderfully from the start. The problem wasn't that the Fed didn't run it, it's that Democrats run things poorly.
NYT and Brian Williams math moment - Brian Williams (MSNBC) and Mara Gay (New York Times Editorial Board Member) were discussing Bloomberg’s failed presidential campaign and the $500M ad spend, and were agreeing with a shocking twitter post that they could have $1M to each and every one of the 327M Americans and had money left over. It's actually $1.53 per person, not $1M -- and anyone with a triple digit IQ should have known something didn't add up. But that's the best and brightest on MSNBC and NYT.
Mean Trump kills Jimmy Al-Daoud - The tweets and headlines seemed to imply "Jimmy Al-Daoud, a Chaldean Christian who lived in US since 6 months old and diabetic, was deported to Iraq by @ICE in June. In Iraq he was homeless and didn't know the language. He just died on the streets of Iraq. This is complicity in genocide." Many pointed to Trump and his policies. The facts? Jimmy was schizophrenic, a repeat violent felon (20+ convictions), and an illegal, and the crimes were why he was deported. Oh, and this following the law signed by Bill Clinton, that was also enforced by Barack Obama, so is nothing new. We can argue whether we should be the mental institution for every violent schizophrenic in the world -- but the point is the way the story is presented is completely dishonest. Taking refugee status from violent people is going to mean some of them come to violent ends, but the alternative is they commit violent acts here and hurt innocent Americans -- so the issue is far more complex than you get from FakeNews outlets that reported this.
Kavanaugh Hysterics -
Jared Lee Loughner - FakeNews Media (CNN, NYT, etc.) and the Democrats blamed Republicans (Sarah Palin) for a political ad with crosshairs target the district, for the shooting. Something Democrats had run multiple times as well. It came out that Loughner had never seen the ad, oh and he was a fan of Karl Marx, conspiracy theories, and far left political views. Also a known drug and alcohol abuser, sent letter threatening to assassinate Gifford. Stopped by Joseph Zamudio a CCW holder. For years, the media continued to blame Republicans/Sarah Palin after admitting the facts in other places. Palin sued NYT, but lost because NYT successfully used incompetence as a defense. (Their own editors and fact checkers couldn't be expected to read their own paper and know the facts).
Inciting Violence - Gaslights by trying to cover up their bad actions, by blaming the other side for it. An example of this is claiming the right incites violence, and inferring the left does not. This pops up especially after mass shootings. A few examples to the contrary include: Antifa, Democrats on violence, Fake Hate, How do you start a race war?, ICE, Incel, Kent State, Paying thugs to assault people, Project Veritas exposes Bernie Sanders campaign, Protest funding, Real Hate, Robert Reich on race wars, Statuary Rape, Trump Derangement Syndrome, Twitter blocks Senate Majority Leader, and more.
Caliphate and NYT - NYT created and published a podcast called "Caliphate", the dramatic story of a Canadian man who was lured to Syria by ISIS and eventually became an executioner for the group. It was a finalist for the Pulitzer Prize and won a Peabody award in 2018. Canadian authorities investigated the protagonist and accused him of perpetrating a terrorism hoax, and after an investigation, NY Times was forced to give back the award and offer an editors note (egg on face). But then they kept the podcast around (never retracted the story) because 2 of 12 episodes may have not been tainted, and they spun it as Michael Barbaro (the top Podcaster of NYT) was a champion for exposing it, while he was actually pressuring media outlets to go easy on the story. Other than getting the story wrong (publishing a fabrication), not retracting and story they knew was false, and misrepresenting how they handled it - they had journalistic integrity.
Cagegate - Does America break up families, keep kids in cages, and abuse illegal immigrants? Obviously, not enough or there would be far fewer illegal immigrants. (They're far more looped into the risks than the average Joe). The facts are this is rare, temporary, this has been done forever (and under the Obama and Clinton administrations), and the idea that criminals shouldn't be separated from their kids is absurd. Under the Democrats reasoning, for domestic crime, it is fine to separate families. But for foreign invaders and perpetrators should get special exceptions. But a nation without laws is no longer a nation. And a media that omits context and biases their stories, like NYT and NYMag did on this one, are no longer journalists.
COVID Models - There were models to teach us what we had to worry about with the Pandemic.
- 2020.03.13 NYT had their model which predicted 9.4M infections at peak (100M overall), and 1M dead and 366K ICU cases. That was with Social Distancing, cancelling large events and work from home. Based on what actually happened, that was pure fear mongering.
- 2020.03.17 Imperial College of London Covid-19 Response Team (Dr. Neil M. Ferguson) claimed even with Social Distancing & Quarantine, best case we would see 1.1 Million dead and Hospitals overwhelmed in America and worst case was 2.2 Million dead. FakeNews like The Intercept, NYT and CNN was hyping that.
- 2020.03.14 The CHIME model (Penn Medicines: COVID-19 Hospital Impact Model for Epidemics), was for modeling individual Hospitals and regions, and later turned out to way over-estimate the demands. But the media was more focused on national rather than regional modeling, so it didn't get as much attention unless sensationalizing the local impact of the crisis.
- 2020.03.26 The UW IHME (University of Washington, Institute of Health Metrics and Evaluation), estimated 93K (39-177K) deaths, they dropped this to 82K (49-136K) on 04.07, and kept revising the numbers over time. While their initial projections in death rate were inflated, they were off by more on their Hospitalization and ICU beds (peak demand of 40,646 ICU beds, and a bed shortage of 23K ICU beds). They halved those projections over the next weeks, but were still off by 5-10x actual requirements. Regionally they were often worse.
- 2020.03.29 Donald Trump said the death projections were between 100-200K, but we expected to get that down with the latest measures and upcoming treatments and the media was aghast. MSNBC (Chris Hayes) and others accused the President of lying or sandbagging (inflating numbers). But people called them on it, and pointed out it was Fauci, the task forces numbers based on the IMHE model, so that was shut down pretty quickly.
Atlantic City Mayor (D) resigns in disgrace -
Alabamagate - (This is also called Sharpiegate, but is much broader than that). Anatomy of FakeNews would look like this:
- Trump tweeted on Sunday (Sept 1st) to be careful, and God Bless everyone, be sure to evacuate, and warned that because Hurricane Dorian was cat 5, and could hit the states hard (including Alabama as the last of the 5 states mentioned). Then went on with his logorrhea about the economy and a dozen other things.
- A never Trump'er at the National Weather Service tweeted that no effects would be felt in Alabama as the storm was going to stay east.
- The DNC media, trying to cover for Biden (or other DNC) Gaffes or the embarrassing 7 hour Climate battle of the dimwits (infomercial for the uninformed) that CNN was running, decided to invent the FakeStory that Alabama was never on the threatened list for the cone, and that Trump was an idiot for tweeting that, since the storm had stalled and was turning away. CNN even did a dishonest map where they mislabelled Alabama as Mississippi.
- Trump doesn't let the media revise the truth about him... so after 4 days of FakeNews (Wed), he did a little mini-News Conference, where his people had created charts and checked the facts, and it showed the original track of the Hurricane and where broader effects would be felt.
AR-15 Bullets -
2020.05.26 NYT Trump 2020 election conspiracy theory - NYT published a complete fabrication on what would happen if Trump refused to leave the Whitehouse and a 2020 Biden win. While this sensationalism plays well for the ignorant #resistance crowd, it's nothing vaguely related to news -- but it is parroting the same conspiracy theory floated by the Biden (or Hillary) campaigns. Repeating that makes NYT the mouthpiece of the DNC, but not a News organization. A news organization would debunk the Biden/Hillary campaigns for floating the absurd theory. There were the same theories floated about Obama on 2016, but the Times didn't bother to even repeat them, let alone hypothesize on what it would mean for the country.
2020.01.24 Dracula - NYT issues a few correction for a single article that they failed to fact check with errors such as, the author of Dracula was Bram Stoker not Jane Austen. Errors aren't FakeNews, but when they're bad and prevalent, they do prove you don't have quality control (fact checkers, or proof readers with a clue), which explains how all the FakeNews gets through.
2019.10.27 Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi -
- Washington Post (Bezos Blog) reported it with the headline, "Abu Bakr Al-Baghdadi, austere religious scholar at helm of Islamic State, dies at 48" This generated a twitter storm (#WaPoDeathNotices) of mocking. Like, "Mohamed Atta, skilled aviator and leader of men, dies at 33.", and hundreds of other like examples of downplaying enemies of the U.S. and freedom. WaPo modified their headline, a couple of times, to settle on, "Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, extremist leader of Islamic State, dies at 48."... which was a little better, but still had this "austere religious scholar" bullshit in the article, and showed how much they were downplaying the victory by the Trump administration by ending him.
- MSNBC, took ISIS's side claiming this would help ISIS, and that it shows how bad Trump is.
- NBC criticized Trump for "taking a victory lap" (unlike Obama, who did 30 laps when he finally got Bin Laden), and screwed up their SNL skit mocking Trump for supporting ISIS (as news of this was leaking out)
- CNN put on discredited perjurer James Clapper to criticize the action and Trump.
- NYT (and others) were outraged that Trump wouldn't inform the leakers and terrorist supporters in the DNC (Pelosi/Schiff) in advance of the raid. (While if it had leaked, and he'd gotten away because of it, they would have criticized the President for botching it). They also said this had nothing to do with his foreign policy, despite it obviously having to do with it.
- Obama Photographer (Pete Souza) suggests Trump Situation Room Photo was doctored/made-up and not taken during the Baghdadi Raid -- and a bunch of leftwing sources jumped on that and retweeted it. It was shown that he was wrong and can't do time zones, but only after the damage was done and rubes on the left bought in.
2019.10.03 Flyover Man -
2019.10.02 Revising History the NYT way -
2019.09.25 Hiding the Abortionist - FakeNews includes lies of omission and deciding newsworthy stories need to be buried or not reported on, because they contradict their political agenda. Like ABC, CBS, NBC, MSNBC, NPR, PBS all ignoring the story (NYT and CNN burying it) of an Indiana/Illinois abortionist (Ulrich Kopfer) who had died on Sept. 3., and then the remains of 2,246 aborted babies were founded neatly labeled and preserved (as trophies) in his Garage. Kopfer had lost his abortion license in 2015 for failing to report the rape of a 13-year-old patient and numerous other health violations. The only reason for considering that story not Newsworthy and suppressing it, is political agenda: which is also what they did about Gosnell. All the news that's fit to hide from the public, is not in any of the mastheads of these supposed News outlets, but it should be.
2019.09.20 Forced Hair Cutting - A 6th Grade Virginia Private school girl (who was black) accused three white classmates last week of forcibly cutting her hair... and that made national news. The FakeNews used it repeat their fabrications about national race problems or worse, coupled it to Jeff Pence (VP) and his wife. Racism is everywhere! Now the accuser admits the allegations were false. The problem isn't just with the people who cry wolf, it's with the media that sensationalizes these FakeNews stories for clicks (chasing the algorithm before fact checking).Some are more responsible with corrections than others, but corrections wouldn't be necessary if we had responsible journalism waiting to get the facts, instead of sensationalizing every accusation with national front page headlines, and back page retraction.
2019.09.14 NYT Kavanaugh Smear -
2019.08.25 NYT outraged that people are quoting their journalists offensive posts -
2019.08.14 Israel boycotts the Squad -
- (1)They were NOT an emissary or dignitary of the U.S. government, these are low level government functionaries, visiting in a non-government capacity or they'd be violating the Logan Act. Thus there's no slight to the State Department, or the U.S. government.
- (2) These are people that have encouraged economic warfare to Israel (BDS movement), refused to condemn terrorism or human rights (Female Genital Mutilation), aided and abetted Israel's enemies (terrorist organizations), were planning on visiting terrorist organizations while there, and they even called their trip a "Delegation to Palestine".
- (3) A couple weeks later, Russia denied access to a GOP leader. Not one of the Squad or the left-wing media was outraged, showing their outrage was never a principled stance, it was strictly a partisan one.
2019.07.19 NYT tries to slam U.S. for space program - The Grey Lady has always been a yellow rag, but they once had the ability to hide it better. Since they are always looking for ways to bash America or aggrandize their view of social justice, on the anniversary of one of America and the world's greatest achievements (the moon landing), what's their point? "How the Soviets Won the Space Race for Equality". As if there ever was such a thing. In a coordinated attack(?), WaPo wrote/shit-tweeted how the culture there was very family unfriendly and white male, as if that matters. Their imagined point was that while America sent the first man to the moon, the Soviets sent the first woman, asian, and black into orbit: so communism rules, capitalism drools. Lies of omission are still lies. Soviets had a cruel disregard for human life (they only cared about PR) and they sent 4 women, ever. The U.S. sent ≈50 women, including first mother, first Chinese Woman, first married couple, first black and hispanic women, also the oldest (@Hollymathnerd). If you're retarded enough to only measure humanities successes by the intersectional victimhood status, the U.S. still crushes the Soviet Union. Oh, and many more Women and people of color or religious minorities fled from the Soviet Union to America (or anywhere else) for the opportunities and diversity, very few the other way around.
2019.06.29 Knee Jerk Liberalism - An article in NYT by Times opinion columnist Nicholas Kristof, titled, "Stop the Knee-Jerk Liberalism That Hurts Its Own Cause", shows how tone deaf he and the Times are (the Times owns the opinion by running it). His point is, "If Trump turns progressives into intolerant agents of incivility, then we have lost our souls". In his fevered imagination, the regressive illiberal left suddenly popped into existence on Nov 8th 2016 in a reaction to Trump's election. In real life, the idea of knee-jerk liberalism (and the term) goes back to 1921. Donald Trump won the 2016 election, not in a vacuum, but in the context of the caustic left: Hillary's deplorable comments while the DNC paid thugs to assault people at Trump's rally's, Obama abusing the CIA/FBI/IRS to attack conservatives and spy on Trump -- not to mention his championing the Occupy movement, Black Lives matter, and MoveOn/ThinkProgress/Soros funded sock-puppetry that had been going on since the 1990's. The entire Democratic platform is about mischaracterizing the other side, being intolerant agents of incivility, and knee jerk reactions that sees the solution to every problem as robbing from taxpayers to fund a poorly thought out and worse implemented big-government solution.
2019.05.10 Stolen Golfball Fabrication - There's a story going around about how Donald Trump cheats at golf, with Sports Illustrated's liberal sports writer Rick Reilly telling how Donald Trump beat Ted Virtue as club champion of Trump International Golf Club in West Palm Beach. Rick's telling involved Trump playing ted the remaining 6 holes for the championship title, which Trump won, but only after Ted's 11 year old's ball gets claimed by Trump as Trump's (after Trump's ball goes in the water) and the line, "Daddy that's MY ball", and how the story was backed up by Golf.com. Only Ted's son is 25, is unlikely to have said the money-quote "Daddy...", you don't play a remaining 6 holes from the 9th hole in Golf, the 14th hole (where this is supposed to have happened) has no water feature, and why can't Rick find a single witness to back up the tale "on-the-record". The story sounds like complete bullshit, but that didn't stop FakeNews outlets from repeating the preposterous story (Vox, Vice, Esquire, The Independent, Hill Reporter, Daily Beast, New York Times (contributor Brendan Nyhan), and thousands of re-tweets by the gullible left).
2019.04.17 NYT fails Christians-101 - After the Notre Dame fire, the Times reported that Father Jean-Marc Fournier (Paris Fire Department chaplain) went in to save holy relics, "the crown of thorns and a statue of Jesus". There was no statue, it was most likely "the Blessed Sacrament" (referred to as "the Body of Christ") and the idiot reporters and fact checkers didn't know what that means, or know to ask, so figured, "statue". If this was the first gaffe, who cared, but the NYT has a history of having no Christians on staff to correct their semi-regular blunders.
2019.03.22 Mueller Report - The Mueller Report is out. I don't care if you like/dislike President Trump, I care whether people will defend the truth or perpetuate a lie. Soon we will be able to read the full report, but the summary is a smackdown: (a) there was no hint at collusion by Trump or his team, in fact they rebuffed attempts by the Russians. (b) without collusion there couldn't have been obstruction, but even if there had been, Trump wasn't close to obstruction (c) the media narrative has been a fraud (d) the media wasted 2,284 minutes, and 533,074 articles (245 million responses) to coverage of the fake narrative. The media doesn't admit their mistake and apologize to Trump and the public are not journalists following the facts, but polemics mad that someone shined the light of truth on their deception. And right on cue, a bunch of FakeNews, Democrat politicians, and Hollywood sheep try to spin this as it, "stops short of exonerating on obstruction", or shifting the narrative to Mueller's competence, Trump's guilt on something else, or anything other than their 2-year fraud. But all the outlets that championed it as the end of Trump, or shown for frauds. Expecially when they won't just apologize.
2019.03.20 FOIA Requests - Biased News is Fake News, as is having different standards based on party. So a real Journalist (Brent Scher at Free Beacon), just did a simple thing: compared FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) requests to the EPA to see how many times media outlets fact checked or investigated Obama versus Trump. NYT did 4x as many request in Trump's first year, as Obama's entire last term. WaPo: went from 1 request for Obama's last term to 43 in Trump's first 2 years. Politico: 15 to 198. CNN 25 to 47. Buzzfeed: 18 to 38. ABC: 4 to 32. This is evidence of a double-standard that the observant have known about for decades.
2019.02.21 Will Happer Climate Denialist? - If you read FakeNews sites like Newsweek, WaPo or NYT, or read the tweets of far-left loons like Kamala Harris, you'd think the President put a radical anti-Science guy in charge of Climate Change study, instead of distinguished Princeton Physics professor emeritus, fellow of the American Physical Society, member of the National Academy of Science and the JASON group, who doesn't deny that increasing CO2 might have some small influence on climate. But does question the magnitude of the influence, whether the benefits of more CO2 are being ignored, and the cost/benefits of reducing CO2.
2019.02.05 SOTU 2019 - The State of the Union speech was a little late (thanks to Nancy's shutdown), but it got delivered. Trump took the high road, Nancy/Dems took the lower one. Trump got a 76% approval, and higher ratings that 2018 or Obama, on a longer and deeper speech . But FakeNews NBC called it a "Theater of the Absurd". And the Fake FactCheckers at NYT, Politico, NPR and WaPo all proved their bias in their counter-factuals.
2019.02.01 Va. Gov Ralph Northam - Poor Ralph, the Democrat Governor for Virginia, got caught dressing up for Halloween in blackface (1984). Of course CNN reported him as a Republican, but like many racist politicians, he is devoutly Democrat. The NYT tried to spin it as "Dark Makeup", as if his smokey eye got out of control. So long Ralph, we hardly knew ya.
2019.01.29 Jussie Smollett - 💩 Jussie (star on show TV show "Empire") was allegedly attacked in Chicago, in what was initially being investigated as a hate crime. The first report was 2 men in ski masks making racial and homophobic slurs, assaulted him, poured bleach on him, and put a noose around his neck -- then stopped the attack for no reason. (Claims of them saying "this is MAGA country" were added later). Those with any skepticism wondered things like (a) what are white Trump supporters doing in sub-zero Chicago gay neighborhood ambushing a guy they seemed to know (b) then stopping for no reason (c) Why wouldn't Jussie share his phone records, drop his sandwich bag during the assault, or take off the noose off after going home and waiting more than 20 minutes to call the cops? The haters accused the skeptics of being racist for asking obvious questions -- but the story is falling apart, as is seems that Jussie staged the whole thing because he was going to be cut out of his TV show, and wanted to make it harder to fire him (the pity and famous name scam).
2019.01.27 Learn to Code - ❄️ The left is angry because after the Obama administrations anti-business/anti-coal policies put many (10's of thousands) out of work, the reply by media outlets like NPR, Wired, NYT against the cries of anguish was, "Learn to Code" (the meme trended starting in 2011-2015). Implying lifetime coal miners or manufacturers targeted by the lefts policies, could just get retrained, and get new jobs in the tech sector. Well, last week, massive layoffs hit HuffPo, BuzzFeed, and Gannett News, hitting a small fraction as many workers as under Obama. And since turn-about is fair-play, some reflect the "Learn to code" information right back at the newly unemployed's cries of how life is unfair. The left had a melt-down calling their own message a hate meme (as did Twitter), but only when their sentiments were directed back at them. "How insensitive and cruel". Ya think?! If they were self-aware, they'd be getting a very important life-lesson from this, but instead they're too busy banning things that hurt their feelings to learn.
2019.01.20 Covington Catholic High School - 💩The New York Times published an article “Boys in ‘Make America Great Again’ Hats Mob Native American Elder at Indigenous People’s March,” and many other outlets (CNN, WaPo, etc), piled on without verifying. OrangeMan is so bad, that just wearing his hat makes you a racist. Only, the details leaked out that it was the Catholic teens minding their own business (on a class trip) when the Native American demonstrator/activist (Nathan Phillips: not a Vietnam War Veteran as WaPo and other claimed) marched up, beat drums, push into center of student group, call teens names, and then accused the kids of surrounding him and saying racist things, all false.
2019.01.17 Impeachment - Buzzfeed released an article that said Trump had ordered his Attorney (Michael Cohen) to lie to investigators, which set off the Democrats impeachment Tourettes again. ("Get the noose!") Nevermind that: it was implausible, from an unreliable author and publication, with anonymous sources, and made no sense -- the left and their media was all over it, and Congress was already demanding an investigations: which forced Mueller to release an unprecedented statement (during an investigation), that said the story was bullshit. And the left-press was crestfallen over the truth.
2018.08 Mollie Tibbetts - A University of Iowa student disappeared and is found murdered by Cristhian Rivera a repeat felon illegal alien on, while jogging near her home in Brooklyn, Iowa. Since this doesn't fit the lefts false narrative that there are no deplorable illegals, CNN and other outlets ignore the story for many days and only covered it by spinning that the only reason FoxNews or the right cares is because she's white, or later that the problem was 'Toxic Masculinity'. NYT spun it other than murder, poor Rivera was 'A very good person, a simple guy with no vices', and blamed Trump for seizing on the murder for Political Gain (like they had done by suppressing the story).
2018.07.12 Kavanaugh or RBG - NYT had a snotty tone when intro'ing Brett Kavanaugh's and his record of "diversity". They mentioning the Women, and omitted the other minorities: 6 Asian Americans, 5 African American, and 2 Hispanics. They also omitted that Nefarious RBG has a far worse record for diversity, as that's the bar they would compare everyone to.
2018.07.06 MAVNI Military Recruits - 💩 The AP ran a grotesquely distorted story and headline, "US Army quietly discharging immigrant recruits" and it was a poorly written article about how 40-500 immigrant enlisted had been let go, but it leaves all sort of implications that the Trump administration is persecuting minorities in the military. And of course the left was outraged and triggered (as always) and it was re-printed, re-linked, or a couple dozen OpEds came out, each more extreme than that last, about how this racist persecution of immigrants was hunting down good troops and throwing them out because Trump is a Nazi. Of course the truth is quite different, Trump reversed the Obama era program, and virtually none has retracted or corrected the Big Lie.
2018.06.21 Immigration Girl - Time Magazine never ran a cover article complaining about immigrant abuse during Obama, when this was happening more widely. But they photoshopped a FakeNews picture on their cover (and worse article) with Trump looking down callously on a girl that was crying and being separated from her mother. The context of the original makes it worse. American outlets (NYT, WaPo, etc) don't fact check their own kind, so it was the DailyMail that broke the fraud.
2018.05 Cagegate - This FakeNews fiasco was the fallacy that Trump's new immigration policy was breaking up families and putting kids in cages. The omitted reality was criminals (border jumpers) have always had the kids separated from the adults, as you aren't sure who are parents, and detaining both in the same place risks harm to children. The media even used faked propaganda images from Obama era to sell it.
2018.03 Tax Correction - In a surprise to no one, the NYT opposes tax cuts and allowing people to keep more of their hard earned money. So they tried to torpedo the Trump tax cuts by vilified it with a long tale about Samuel and Felicity Taxpayer. Doing their taxes for them, they concluded they'd owe an additional $3,896 under the new law. The WSJ did them and explained they'd actually save $43. The Times added a small footnote to correct it (if you read the fine print)... then a tax professor at the University of Chicago pointed out the WSJ forgot to get their dependent children tax credit and were owed another $1,500 for their dependent children. (They still haven't corrected for that). So the NYT was only off by >$5,439 dollars.
2017.05.25 NATO - Trump criticized NATO (as he has during his campaign) for bearing the brunt of NATO costs (true), and intimidates them into living up to their obligations and coming up with more money. The leftists, their Press and their fact checkers all pretend this is end of days and proof that:
- Demanding more defense spending (against Russia) makes him a puppet of Russia.
- That him claiming the U.S. pays 70-90% of NATO is a lie. It's true... depending on what you mean.
- He "shoved" Montenegro Prime Minister.
- That he's alienating our allies and going to break up NATO.
- A year+ later, the head of NATO admits that his tough talk got NATO contributions up by over $100B, and it is stronger than ever, thanks to Trump.
2017.05.25 Headline Sensationalism - Burying the lede is an old time propaganda trick: a headline that says one thing, "JARED KUSHNER NOW A FOCUS IN RUSSIA INVESTIGATION"... wow, that's bad. Then bury plausible deniability in the 5th Paragraph: "[WaPo] has NOT been told that Kushner is a target — or the central focus — of the investigation, and he has NOT been accused of any wrongdoing." <- you just contradicted what you lead your readers to believe. That's the definition of FakeNews. Especially for readers that stop at the headline, or can't see the truth past the paywall! (The NYT and NPR did it as well).
2017.05 James Comey Firing - For 6 months the media and Democrats had demanded the firing of James Comey. Trump waited until an FBI report cited evidence of gross misconduct, and then the AG fired Comey after consulting with Trump. The Democrats and their Media (NYT, WaPo, Politico, CNN, MSNBC), switched sides and screamed that this was illegal, obstruction of justice, proof of Russia collusion, and other things that were all later debunked.
2017.01.10 Fake Dossier - Most media outlets (besides BuzzFeed) avoided the salacious Steele (Pee Pee) Dossier. But once it ran, plenty (NYT, CNN/Evan Perez, MSNBC, NBC, etc), republished it and/or jumped on board to talk about it, and not refute its abusrdity, or clarify its provenance as a dirty/corrupt election trick (created by the DNC) and used to get illegal warrants and undermine our democracy. Instead CNN/BuzzFeed used it to infer that Trump had Russian ties (collusion), or was compromised and other FakeNews.
2017 Republicans funded the Dossier - If you heard that Republicans funded the Steele "Pee Pee" Dossier, you're a victim of FakeNews. Many Democrat operatives are guilty of repeating the lie: New York Magazine (Jonathan Chait), CNN (Brian Fallon), MSNBC’s (Velshi & Ruhle and Rachel Maddow), NBC (Christina Ginn), AP, New York Times, even James Comey. AP issued a correction, NYT clarified in later articles, but most others let the lie/confusion stand, or underplayed the truth: that it was bought and paid for by the DNC and Hillary campaign, and used to get illegal warrants and put a paid spy in the Trump campaign.
2017 - 17 Intelligence Agencies - The Hillary Campaign Talking Point was that "17 intelligence agencies" agreed that Russians had hacked the election. The NYT printed it and CNN repeated it for years. James Clapper admitted in front of congress that was bullshit and that he only had 3 (or 4) agencies under his purview, and that 2 of them had disagreed until pressured. CNN repeated it long after it was debunked, and never retracted or corrected the record, which is why their viewers still think it's true. NYT and others at least offered corrected versions later.
2016.11.01 Greenville, Mississippi black church fire - Right before the election, a Greenville, Mississippi church (Hopewell Missionary Baptist Church) was set on fire and spray painted with the words “Vote Trump”, by Andrew McClinton. Of course all the leftist FakeNews outlets (Atlantic, NYT, CNN, SPLC) ran sensational headlines about how bad Trump and his white supremacist supporters were to foster such hate. Only it came out later that it was done by one of the churches black congregants, who hated Trump and it was a false flag effort. Many quietly updated their story, or ran a retraction a month after the damage had been done. SPLC left it on their hate map to mislead the public about how bad the problem is.
2016- Russia Trump-Collusion FakeNews Fiasco - 🔥 CNN, NYT, WaPo, MSNBC and all the left leaning media has been promoting this FakeNews Fraud that there was Trump-Russia Collusion, that collusion is a crime (it isn't or Carter, Kennedy, Bill and Hillary Clinton and Obama would all be in prison).
- The FBI/CIA and finally James Comey testifies before the Senate Intelligence Committee that the New York Times (and other reports) that accused Trump associates of “repeated contacts with Russian intelligence” was “almost entirely wrong" or “just dead wrong". There's no evidence of Trump collusion. For over a year the media still reports/misreports the Russian collusion: CNN and others still quoting from the debunked NYT report.
- While the FakeNews was harping on the issue for a year, the only real evidence of collusion was of the Hillary campaign and DNC paying for the Fake Dossier (what real collusion looks like), the FakeNews outlets ignored it (lie of omission).
- Finally, it ended with 3 of CNN's reporters getting fired. But no apology or correction issued for the prior year of FakeNews.
2016 Obama, Hillary and the Russian "pee-pee" Dossier - James Comey, John McCain, etc.) leaked it to the Press. The Obama administration intelligence agencies, then used that discredited dossier (and the FakeNews) to lie to the FISA Courts, to get illegal warrants, to spy on Trump administration officials, illegally unmasking Americans (leaking their names, details), and then obstructing justice when investigating what happened. Then when Trump legally fired James Comey, at the recommendation of the FBI's ethics investigation for gross incompetence, leaking documents and perjuring himself, the DNC and their media used that to call for investigation into Trump for collusion and obstruction, and for denying he did anything wrong. After winning a Pulitzer Prize for perpetuating the lie, it took FakeNews outlets like NYT over 3 years to quietly admit their mistake in perpetuating this fraud, all along. (The Prize was not rescinded since the truth takes a back seat to the agenda). Everything the Democrats accused the Trump Administration of, Hillary actually did.
2016 Hating Trump - The NYT despises Trump as much as they loved and wrote puff-pieces about Obama. They compare Trump to Manson (a far left hippie trying to start a race war), or Hitler (a far left Socialist), or worse, in supposed News articles. They got caught inventing stories like "Pence is going to run against Trump in 2020" -- which Pence called "Laughably Absurd". Their political editor, and many lower editors openly or got tricked into admitting their bias.
2015.12.13 NYT FakeNews about Guns - There was another anti-gun hit-piece in NYT, where they gave up all semblance of journalism and integrity, and decided to turn over their editorial pages to founder of UT Students Against Guns on Campus (with no common sense or rebuttals allowed, as usual). The lies of omission make you dumber for reading the article, as you'll come out less informed and more confident of the opposite (like Progressives on most issues they know nothing about). And then some wonder why the informed on topics mock the NYT as a caricature of what Journalism is supposed to be?
2015.12.05 NYT Gun Editorial - The NYT embarassing editorial on guns, shows what's wrong with the paper. They either don't have fact checkers, or count on their readers to either not know the truth, or not care. Bad facts, and one side of the story is propaganda (FakeNews), not journalism.
2014.12.30 Austerity lies - Krugman hates austerity, he likes government spending other people's money wantonly. When spending doesn't work, he lies about the causes. When the economy gets better, he lies about the causes. Both in the U.S. and in the U.K. He also lied about the austerity in France and Greece in 2012, Estonia 2012, UK in 2011, and Germany in 2014. Are you seeing a pattern? Paul Krugman is either sloppy or mendacious, and economics aren't known for being sloppy. If the NYT had a fact checker, they would fire him and wouldn't publish FakeNews (propaganda).
2013.12.01 Krugman disagrees with himself on minimum wage - Krugman wrote in 1998 review of a book on living wage, "Any Econ 101 student can tell you... the higher wage... leads to unemployment". The 2008 economics textbook he co-authored said the same thing. He trashed the Card and Kruger study/book that implied unemployment didn't always rise with minimum wage. Yet when writing for the NYT, Krugman champions the living wage that he mocked his whole career. Then a year later, slips that France's high unemployment is likely because of their high minimum wage.
2012.07.13 You didn't build that - One of the defining phrases of the Obama Administration was Obama's attack on private companies which went, "You didn't build that"... basically you owe government for the company you created since they supplied the infrastructure needed. The truth is the opposite, without government we'd still have commerce and industrious individuals, but without commerce and people to tax, there is no government. Government is the parasite with delusions of grandeur. The FakeNews / far-left / Democrats lied and claimed Obama was only talking about roads and bridges, when he clearly said, "If you’ve got a business, you didn’t build that".
2011.11.16 MOAB: Mother of All Bombs -
2011.01.08 Gabby Giffords - Incompetence is their best Defense - The NYT charged Sarah Palin/Tea Party with being responsible for Gabby Giffords shooting in 2011, because she once ran a campaign flyer that had crosshairs of various weak districts (including hers), and a conservative loon had obviously followed their suggestion. The Democrats had of course done the same exact thing to Republican districts (or used targets), but the Times doesn't let moral consistency get in the way of slander piece. Everything was wrong in their assumptions: the shooter was an atheist, loved John Kerry and the communist manifesto, hated Bush, and wasn't aware of the flyer. They were forced to publish retractions/corrections on all that in their News Pages, but continued to write/allow articles blaming Palin in their Editorials, long after those corrections were issued in their own paper. Palin sued, and their defense was that they were negligent but not malicious, and the Judge sided with them. The NYT can't help it if their editors and fact checkers don't read their own Newspaper or retractions, nor be expected to know the basic facts before writing on them. Seriously.
2009.07.15 Eugenics support - Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said in Sunday’s New York Times Magazine: “Frankly I had thought that at the time [Roe v. Wade] was decided... there was concern about population growth and particularly growth in populations that we don’t want to have too many of.” The comment, which bizarrely elicited no follow-up from interviewer Bazelon or any further coverage from the New York Times — or any other major news outlet — was in the context of Medicaid funding for abortion. (FakeNews is not reporting both sides equally).
2005- Uranium One Payola -
- In 2005 Canadian billionaire Frank Giustra (head of UrAsia Energy and long time Clinton friend) and Bill Clinton go to Uranium rich Kazakhstan to help with a non-existent humanitarian "HIV/AIDS" crisis. A few days later, Hillary Clinton (Senator and member of Senate Armed Services Committee), threatens to withhold aid to Kazakhstan until a UrAsia mining deal goes forward. One day later Kazatomprom (the atomic energy agency for Khazakhstan) awards the contract to UrAsia making them the world’s largest uranium mining producer. 6 months later Giustra donates $31.3 million to the Clinton Foundation. Nothing suspicious there.
- Then the head of Kazatomprom (Mukhtar Dzhkishev), Bill Clinton and Frank Giustra meet at Bill's Chappaqua residence to work out a new deal: Uranium One buys UrAsia Energy Ltd for $3.1 billion in a reverse merger... and Giustra announces a commitment to donate $100 million + half future profits to the Clinton Foundation ($145 million total to the Clintons). Still nothing concerning to the leftist media.
- Then a 3rd deal in 2009, when Rosatom (Russia's State Atomic Energy Corporation), wants to secure a 17% ownership stake in Uranium One, marking the beginning of an aggressive campaign to control the U.S. uranium market. Kazatomprom balks (not wanting Russia to control their assets), and Putin pressures the Kazakhstan government to arrest head of Kazatomprom (former Clinton guest Mukhtar Dzhkishev) on Uranium One deal corruption charges, at the same time that Clinton's State Department threatens to withhold financial aid to Kazakhstan if the deal doesn't go through. Which results in the Rosatom purchase proceeding quickly. Over the rest of 2009, Hillary Clinton intervenes on multiple other occasions on behalf of Uranium One/Rosatom in favor of the sale of U.S. uranium assets. And in 2010 Bill Clinton collects $500,000 for a one-hour speech he delivered in Moscow, for a Kremlin-controlled investment bank (Renaissance Capital) populated by former Russian intelligence agents with close ties to Putin. And like that, half of projected American uranium production was transferred to a private company controlled by the Russian State Nuclear Agency. During all this time, CNN, NYT and other FakeNews outlets have been arguing against transparency and journalism, burying the story, and calling it all a crazy right wing conspiracy. Nothing to see here.
2002 Halliburton - The NYT invented this idea that Halliburton is an “evil conspiracy” that George W and Dick Cheney conspired to pay off a company for cheating us, while ignoring the corruption of their favorite Presidents; FDR, Bill Clinton, Johnson, JFK, Nixon and so on. Their FakeNews claims lead to investigations, with no evidence of corruption or payoffs, yet the myth persists in the minds of their rubes (readers).
1980 Hating Reagan - The NYT hated Reagan for calling the USSR the "Evil Empire" and speaking truth to power (and inspiring to dissidents like Natan Sharansky). Reporters like Anthony Lewis called him primitive, simplistic and crude. Shhh, don't mention the Gulags and mass murder. The Times invented/promoted false narratives about Reagan being a racist, stupid, or hating gays (despite evidence to the contrary).
1959 Castro - Always fans of communists, the Times has been a Castro apologist from the get go. Hard hitting reporting like, "Extremists have no place in the Cuban revolution, Premier Fidel Castro said in a television interview". They started by supporting his claims that he was "not a communist" and had no influence in his regime. Now they admit it, but talk up the "good side" of Communism; other than the murder/elimination of liberty, everyone is more equally oppressed.
1946 Maoism -
1939 Hitler Apologist - You can't make this stuff up. The NYT and other progressive institutions loved and respected National Socialism, it aligned well with the New Deal, and leftist central planning, tax and spend ideology. The Nazi's were also saying great things about FDR, and copying the DNC on laws for segregation and the like, since they aligned on so many things.
1938, 1947 Cheeseburgers are just a fad - in 1938 and 1947 they were sure that Cheeseburgers were a west coast fad. Not necessarily a sign of bias, but one of not getting trends.
1929 Russian Collusion - While the Ukrainian Gennoacide is going on, Walter Duranty (top NYT reporter on Russia) was not only being a Stalin Apologist and covering it up, but attacking other journalists for trying to expose it. And winning awards for helping the Soviets exterminate political threats via one of the greatest famines in the world. (The Paul Krugman of his day).
1920.01.13 NYT said rockets won't work in space -
1619 Project -
- And in general, an Anti-military position, combined with anti-Iraq War stories were always big news (while anything that showed justification, like Oil for Weapons, torture by the baathists, or other things were minimized). Code Pink was celebrated when GWB was in office, and never ever reported on again once Obama (the drone strikingest Peace Prize Holder in history).
- Their support and discounted advertising for anti-tolerance Soros fronts like MoveOn, Black Lives Matters, Occupy Wall Street.
- Even when the Boston Marathon Bombing happened, the NYT was out there speculating it must have been those evil right wingers again... and the palpable disappointment, and apologist position (for the bombers), when it turned out to be muslim refugees. . But get one fanatic on the other side that has no ties to anyone (like Dylan Roof) and they play it off as institutional problems within the mainstream right.
- They protect liberals and got caught spiking the John Edwards scandal story, and got scooped by their less biased (and investigative superior) competitor: the National Enquirer. Or they did the same with Harvey Weinstein.
- They got caught suppressing stories like Benghazi, IRS Scandal, Wikileaks on topics they didn't want to touch
- While they got way ahead of the truth on stories like Trump Russia connection, because it fit their political agenda
- Look at them on Climate Scarism (no credibility left) : https://realclimatescience.com/2017/07/new-york-times-shifts-towards-extreme-climate-fraud/
The consequence of all that obvious bias, is that they have they crashed in trustability... and they destroyed trust in the media (or are at least contributors to the problem), and brought the whole industry down. .
The question is if 75%+ of people out there, don't trust the Newspapers, then don't you think they might be doing something wrong? And don't you think there's something wrong with the other 25%? (That just happen to be strongly liberal/democrat)? If you filter out the partisans and just look at the informed, trust in the New York Times is even lower.
Since College Graduates have less trust than the less educated, so their narrative that it's just the uneducated conservatives that don't trust them is backwards. The more you do research, and fact check them, you're less likely to trust them in the future.
When you track subscription rates over the decades, they've plummeted. (Though there's been a small Trump spike amongst the far left). More and more people are wising up to not reading partisan propaganda rags to get "news". 
They really want to program into their readership that there's two classes of people: your betters and the hoi polloi (the rest of us): the ones that don't have the lavish weddings, have ungodly sense of fashion or trends. In the rest of the nation, man buns and perfectly coifed beards and plaid shirts on a guy faux-lumberjack that has a list of his favorite "products" for hair and body, but can't work an axe or saw, is something to be mocked. In NYT it's something to be celebrated like fake Boobs in Hollywood.
But they still win more awards than other papers?
Yes, far lefties give other far lefties participation trophies, that doesn't mean they're any good, it means that they say things other far left organizations want to hear. Look through the list of Pulitzer Prize winners for conservatives. There's a handful in there, but it's about 10:1 towards lefties. Obama won the Nobel Peace Prize for most drone bombings of any other President.