On May 3rd, in Kenosha, Wisconsin Jacob Blake (29) is shot for being a violent thug resisting arrest, but a viral doctored video convinces ignorant bigots that a repeat felon is a pillar of the black community, and the police shot him for no good reason. Democrats and their BLM allies sensationalize the "injustice", and violent riots happen for weeks.
Media meme: an innocent black guy was breaking up a fight between two women (over a scratch on their car), and was shot in the back, 7 times, in front of his kids, for no good reason. A doctored video proved it. See: cops will murder a black man for no reason.
Truth: a repeat felon with a long rap sheet is wanted for felony sexual assault and gun crimes. He shows up at girlfriends house and finger rapes her again, and the police showed up because of his outstanding warrants and history. The cops try to arrest him and he fights with them, gets one in a headlock, is tased (twice), is storming to his car either with a knife or to get a knife (against the officers orders), and when he enters the car (SUV), he is shot until he stops struggling.
What we know:
- An SUV is a highly deadly weapon that kills more people per year than assault rifles. Put yourself in the cops position -- an angry/out-of-control large guy (stronger than you) is going to a deadly weapon and is easily a threat to society, and you must stop him.
- When multiple cops are pointing a gun at you, and telling you to stop, don't ignore them and try to get to a deadly weapon. Or you might get shot.
- If the cops didn't shoot you, the same people screaming about the shooting, would be screaming that they let him get in a car, and run over the people he was fighting with, or the cops, crowd/etc. The cop had no choice but to stop an angry guy from going for a deadly weapon (getting in a car).
- The media/left/BLM/Antifa/CNN/Democrat Mayor is sensationalizing this as racism. And asking stupid questions like, "We don't know why the cop felt the need to use deadly force?".... really? Cops can't use batons, tasers, choke holds, or do anything except use deadly force. And then an angry guy is obviously a threat to the public and going for a deadly weapon... and "we don't know why?" We know why. He wasn't following directions and going towards a deadly weapon.
- We also know that there's no policy that says it's OK to shoot black guys, but not whites, asians or latino's for doing the same things. So there's no evidence this is about race, just an attitude that makes some think they're entitled to ignore cops and endanger the public when they're pissed.
- we know the video we have was edited. It doesn't show before or after, or even during very well. Did the guy spin and assault the cop and that's why he was shot? It goes to audio only at a critical moment. Past videos shows that's not accidental, but intentionally omitting key context. But even if he didn't, getting in a car is a dangerous escalation that cops can't allow to happen.
- Jacob had a rap sheet and warrants, including domestic and sexual abuse, assault, resisting arrest, etc. (This was not the first time the cops dealt with this pillar of the community).
- He was tasered first, but that didn't work. So they tried non-lethals... when those don't work it can be equipment malfunction or a guy on drugs. But you can't let a threat to the public get behind the wheel of a murder machine.
Occam's razor - what seems more likely?
Really, it's sort of one or the other. Either you deny all the facts in the case, or you accept that the race baiters, Democrats and their media, exploited the communities ignorance and willingness to overreact before the facts, all to get clicks, views or votes -- and they are the enemy of law an order, as are the rioters. If a thuggy white, latino or asian was killed for doing the same thing, with the same rap sheet, the only difference is those communities wouldn't have blamed it on race and burned down their own neighborhoods in protest. So it demonstrates racism... of the rioters, BLM, the DNC and the black community.
All I see is a guy winning the Darwin award. Well, technically, he's not dead just paralyzed, so it's only a runner-up prize. If the Police had killed him, the world would be a better place for it.