Examples of Voter Fraud
There are three common classes of illegal voting: non-citizen (Illegals), proxy (voting for someone else, alive or dead, individually or mass ballot stuffing), duplicate voting (more than one state). All can be mitigated with simple voter roll sanitizing -- but Democrats have historically been against that as well as voter ID... anyone care to guess why? (Hint: the party with the least fraud in their favor is a fan of fixing it).
- 1 List
- 2 Details
- 3 2019
- 4 2017 Fraud Charges in Philly
- 5 2017 North Carolina Board of Elections Partial Audit
- 6 James O’Keefe
- 7 Multiple cases of voter fraud (2016)
- 8 Wikileaks
- 9 Illegals and Felons voting in Philly (2015)
- 10 New York City’s DOI fraud test
- 11 Suspicious Obama turnout
- 12 Pew Survey
- 13 True The Vote
- 14 2012 North Carolina
- 15 2012 South Carolina
- 16 2010 Al Franken (D)
- 17 2006 United States Election Assistance Commission Report
- 18 2000 Bush-Gore Florida
- 19 1996 Bob Dornan and Loretta “Dirty” Sanchez
- 20 1993 Motor Voter
- 21 1982 Adlai Stevenson III and Republican James Thompson
- 22 1960 John F. Kennedy vs Richard Nixon
- 23 More References
- 24 Footnotes
- 25 More
- 2019 Democrat Charged with altering hundreds of ballots 
- Non-citizens voting (2014) One of the strongest pieces of evidence we have, is still a bit soft on methodology. But it's an Old Dominion University study (by Jesse T. Richman, Gulshan A. Chattha, David C. Earnest) that showed 6.4% of non-citizens voted in 2008. Using the low estimate of ≈11.5M illegal aliens, means ≈729K illegal votes. That lowball estimate is plenty to swing elections in key regional and national votes.
- North Carolina Board of Elections Partial Audit (2017) found 508 fraudulent votes (mostly democrats)
- James O’Keefe did underground sting where his folks asked Democrat Operatives to help him rig some elections (2016), they bragged how they'd done it before, and explained how they could do it again (for a price).
- Via Wikileaks, journalists found John Podesta (DNC operative) emailing about how Obama flooded the caucus with ineligible voters in 2008, and they were reliving that (2015).
- Multiple cases of voter fraud (2016) - if you consider a couple hundred people voting from wrong address, more votes than there were ballots, and other anomalies.
- llegals and Felons voting in Philly (2015) - Public Interest Legal Foundation sued Philadelphia to get voting role, found dozens of illegals and felons had voted. Repeated it in VA found hundreds more illegals that had voted.
- New York City’s DOI fraud test - 97% of the polling places they tried let them vote as dead, incarcerated or relocated people. Their report was ignored. (2013).
- Suspicious Obama turnout - 140% turnout, 100% of votes in districts going to Obama, Millions of illegals estimated to have voted. Not proof of fraud, but definite proof of distrust in our elections (2008, 2012).
- Pew Survey - 2.75M registered in 2 or more states, 24M invalid registrations, 1.8M dead people. Proof that our systems aren't safe and democrats oppose sanitizing them. Why is that? (2012)
- True The Vote - 348,000 dead people on the rolls(2012), by cross-indexing they turned over 99 cases of felony cross state voter fraud to the fed, people voting after death in Maryland, 160 counties in 19 states have over 100 percent voter registration, 12 Indiana counties have more registered voters than residents, same in Ohio.
- 2012 North Carolina - elections board found 35,570 with names+DOB collision with voters in another state.
- 2012 South Carolina - elections board found 900 dead people that voted.
- 2010 Al Franken (D) - lost a contested election by 700+ votes. Appealed, and in a series of questionable recounts (in a Democrat controlled state) "won" by 312 votes. Despite 2 counties alone showing 393 felons had illegally voted (but were counted anyways).
- 2006 United States Election Assistance Commission Report - details hundreds of voter-fraud cases (with often many plaintiffs each), about something that Democrat leadership claims doesn't exist (or rarely happens).
- 2000 Bush-Gore Florida - In an election with a 537 vote margin, there were ≈925,000 illegal immigrants with a ≈6% voter turnout (and 80% Democrat) means ≈44,400 likely illegal votes for Gore in Florida alone. Tell me again how voter fraud can’t swing an election.
- 1996 Bob Dornan and Loretta Sanchez - After showing 748 (of 984 election margin) were illegal aliens, and there was another 4,700 questionable registrations affidavits to be investigated (according to the INS), amidst allegations of a cover-up or payoff, the House dropped the investigation. California had successfully obstructed long enough that Sanchez was called the winner in a corrupted election, with the help of voter fraud that the Democrats deny ever happens. And that's why they're against cleaning up the voter roles, right there. Read: Bob Dornan and Loretta Sanchez for more.
- 1993 Motor Voter - This National Voter Registration Act of 1993 was passed with 2 of the 4 goals being to (a) protect election integrity (b) ensure states sanitize their voter roles (make them accurate). Democrats (including Obama admin) refuse to enforce (and obstruct the enforcement of) those clauses claiming it would be voter suppression if they sanitized the voter roles of illegals, dead people and felons.
- 1982 Adlai Stevenson - Judge Frank McGarr of the U.S. District Court released the federal grand jury's report and the evidence revealed substantial vote fraud in Chicago during the November 2, 1982 election, with over 100,000 phony votes total, and found "that similar fraudulent activities have occurred prior to 1982.”
- 1960 JFK/Nixon - Mayor Daily was widely rumored and accepted to be blatantly corrupt. FBI agent Ernest Locker later investigations into 1982 voter fraud, lead him to believe the corruption of 1960 election was far wider than the 8,858 votes needed that swing the election. Whether true or not, the wide acceptance of voter fraud in this case is proof why we need better quality control.
And this just skims the surface.
We have examples of all of those happening in some degree. And one aid (if not cure) is to sanitize our voting roles as laws like Motor Voter intended. Democrats are almost always on the side obstructing sanitizing our voting roles. Why is that?
Hundreds of illegally registered non-citizen voters were discovered in an investigation by the secretary of state in the key battleground state of Ohio. 77 of those ineligible noncitizens cast ballots in the 2018 elections. 
Heritage documented 1,200+ examples of illegally registered voting in the last couple of years. 
2017 Fraud Charges in Philly
In the city of brotherly love, a special election held in March 2017 to fill a vacant seat in the state House of Representatives. Four Democrats (Dolores Shaw, Calvin Mattox, Thurman George, and Wallace Hill), in the 197th district (>80% minority voters and has only 5% registered Republicans), harassed non-Democrats, told them the voting machines weren't working, subject them to vulgarities when they returned and attempted to vote, and even had their votes altered by the staff. 
More ironically, the reason for this special election was because the prior candidate (Leslie Acosta (D)), was forced to resign for embezzlement for diverting funds to her sister in a “no-show” government job, and the replacement (Frederick Ramirez (D)), was removed by a judge after it was discovered that he had falsely claimed to live in the district.
2017 North Carolina Board of Elections Partial Audit
The North Carolina did a partial audit (not all counties) and found 508 fraudulent votes (441 felons serving, 41 were non-citizens, 24 voted twice, and 2 dead people voted). Something Democrats claims virtually never happens. (During Bush 2000, the election was swung by fewer votes than that).
In fact, 64% of illegal voters were Democrats,18% republicans. Or looked at it another way, felons were 4x more likely to vote democrat, 3x as likely to double vote, illegal aliens voted democrat 2-1.
James O’Keefe ran underground stings for his project veritas site (for many years), a blogger doing what Journalists used to do. He showed that ACORN was corrupt, that NPR was beyond biased, that Abortion Clinics were farming fetus parts for profit. And of course recently asked Obama/Hillary and the DNC’s top campaign folks if they’d help him corrupt elections. They explained that not only could they help him, they’d done it before, and detailed all the ways to get around the systems in place (proven in the past). Not to mention walking in and getting ballots as various celebrities of fictional characters. 
Multiple cases of voter fraud (2016)
There’s a lot of hand waving by the hypocrites on the left, that claimed, “the elections are NOT rigged” when they thought they were going to win, and once they lost, screamed how the “Russians” hacked the election (despite zero evidence). Which is it? Are we secure, or not?
After voter re-counts showed Trump coming out further ahead than expected, and all the evidence of tampering showed it was in Democrats favor, they distracted with more claims of blaming the Russians for daring to leak the truth to the American people about how the Democrats tried to rig the election.
For most people (Democrats) the media drowned out a few cases that showed voter fraud like 185 illegal votes in Nevada, Detroit having more votes than ballots, etc. 
DNC operative John Podesta is talking about how they flood caucus's with "ineligible voters". How Obama did it in 2008, but they're "reliving" it. Seems pretty open election tampering.
Illegals and Felons voting in Philly (2015)
2105 Joseph Vanderhulst with the Public Interest Legal Foundation sued Philadelphia to get voting role information and quickly found 40 illegal aliens that had voted. And efforts to get 46 others, or various felons off the roles was near impossible. The city automatically registered people, or sent them materials to register, don't cross reference against convictions (49,914 inmates means a lot of potentail illegal voting), and they make little or no effort and removing voters just because they aren’t eligible or even ask to be removed. The law group that found that went on to look at Virginia, and found 1,046 non-citizens on that role (and that at least 200 ballots had been cast by them between 2005-2015).
New York City’s DOI fraud test
New York City’s Department of Investigations did a fraud test in 2013. In 63 polling places they tried, in 61 of them (97% of the time), they were allowed to take the identities of dead, incarcerated or people who moved away and vote anyways. After publishing a scathing 70 page report on the incompetence of the system, they were ignored.
Suspicious Obama turnout
In 2008 and 2012 there was some highly suspicious indicators.While these aren’t proof that voter fraud swayed the election, they do show the problem. Without good auditing and the ability to manage who votes, there’s a valid concern (distrust) when you get 140% turn out, and or 100% of the vote going for Obama. And while it is possible that the population grew massively and un-reported since the last census/registration a few years before, it’s dubious. A few tried to prove that nothing untoward was going on, by half-hearted sampling to and not finding anyone that claims their vote was recorded wrong. But those low quality samples aren’t going to convince anyone. Even if they did a comprehensive review of every voter (which they didn’t do), an error rate should be higher than 0%. And it still leaves that there’s reasonable doubt in our processes that could be easily improved with voter validation steps. The more we do to sanitize the voter roles, the more trust in elections (even high turn-out ones) we should have. 
Pew did a survey of voter rolls in 2012, the results were highly disturbing:
- 2.75 million people are registered in two or more states — with no systems in place to cross check double voting
- 24 million( one of every eight) voter registrations in the United States are no longer valid or are significantly inaccurate
- 1.8 million registered voters are dead. And with democrats opposing cleanup of these roles is why there’s a lots of jokes like, “Since Grandma died, she switched parties to the Democrats and is much more politically active”. Especially in places that are Democrat controlled like Chicago, Detroit, New York City, and so on.
True The Vote
In 2012 True the vote (a truth in voting advocacy special interest) did surveys, and they found lots of evidence that the election roles weren't true:
- 348,000 dead people on the rolls in 27 states. (California: 49,000, Florida: 30,000, Texas: 28,500, Michigan: 25,000, Illinois: 24,000)
- 46 States had convictions for voter fraud - more than the Justin Levitt study, discrediting that as comprehensive
- The Florida New Majority Education Fund, Democratic Party of Florida and the National Council of La Raza are currently under investigation for alleged voter registration fraud.
- By cross indexing names, they turned over 99 cases of felony cross state voter fraud to the fed.
- Maryland uncovered cases of people registering and voting after their respective deaths
- Federal records showed 160 counties in 19 states have over 100 percent voter registration.
- 12 Indiana counties have more registered voters than residents.
- The Ohio Secretary of State admitted that multiple Ohio counties have more registered voters than residents.
2012 North Carolina
North Carolina elections board found 35,570 people who voted in the state in 2012, whose names and dates of birth match those of voters in other states. Republicans got excited about the proof of valid concerns. The Democrats circled that wagon and pointed out “only 765 North Carolinians who voted in 2012 had matching last four digits of their Social Security”. Why? Most states don’t provide that information. Also they argued that lots of people have the same names and birthdays. But VoterID would help build confidence that there’s no problem with either the larger and smaller numbers quoted by opposing interests. 
2012 South Carolina
South Carolina (2012) had gone through a similar exercise and scanning 7 years of elections found 900 dead people that voted. They handed this off to their SLED (State Law Enforcement Division), which did a statistical scan of 207 of the 900 results, and were able to find 10 questionable cases they investigated, and 5 that remained “unresolved”. But they found hundreds of clerical errors, and considered things like an unregistered wife voting for her dead husband and things like that, as not a case of voter fraud, so there’s some implications that they were more interested in proving there wasn’t a problem, than exposing if there was. Of course partisans like WaPo decided to spin this as proof that despite widespread errors, that this wasn’t proof of widespread fraud — even though concepts like VoterID would make it harder for many of these clerical errors to have happened.
2010 Al Franken (D)
Al Franken (D) won a contested election against Norm Coleman (R). Norm was ahead by over 700 votes, but after a series of recounts (in a Democrat controlled state) which threw out some votes for Norm and allowed the dead, felons, or other questionable votes, Al squeaked a win by 312 votes votes. When Coleman challenged, the liberal leaning courts threw out his appeals. However, in 2 counties alone 393 felons voted, and other studies showed that ≈86% of the felon vote goes to the Democrats. Nothing to see here, move along. Of course Franken has been a staunch advocate against anything that would improve voterID.
2006 United States Election Assistance Commission Report
United States Election Assistance Commission Report on Outcomes of Court Cases of Voter Fraud - This document contains hundreds of voter-fraud cases (with often many plaintiffs each), across the United States:
2000 Bush-Gore Florida
This actually needs to be a separate article. But the point is that the election was won by a 537 vote margin. There are an estimated 925,000 illegal immigrants, and a ≈6% voter turnout in major Presidential elections (w/80% democrat votes). That’s 44,400 likely illegal votes for Gore in Florida alone. Tell me again how voter fraud can’t swing an election.
Supremes Stopped the Recounts : The left whines incessantly about how the Supreme's stole the election. But by all recounts being used, Bush won by between 154-537 votes (no matter which official methodology was used)! This includes all the in-process recounts. Showing that 2016 is not the only time Democrats have been sore losers.
Some Democrat controlled papers ran theoretical unofficial recount simulation where if you tweaked standards of undervotes (not punching all the way through) and overvotes (allowed people to vote for 2 candidates and counted them towards both), and ignored all the illegals voting, then by those imaginary standards (never applied in an actual election), then Gore would have won by between 60-171 votes. Then they used that to imply Bush was illegitimate. They remember that as their FakeHistory to go with their FakeNews. But by every stricter and official process, Bush still would have won.If Gore had won by their imaginary means, the appeal would have been to audit the election for illegal aliens and dead people voting — and that would have swung the vote 40K+ votes in Bush's favor. So those that claim Bush stole an election are either ignorant or just mad that the Supreme Court successfully thwarted another 1960 type stealing of the election by Democrats.
1996 Bob Dornan and Loretta “Dirty” Sanchez
Illegal aliens do vote, and they do swing elections. One example was it happened to be my district (46th District) in Santa Ana, California (circa 1997), and I watched the whole thing go down. The DNC sponsored a Latina named Loretta Sanchez to run a dirty campaign against Bob Dornan — with “vote early and vote often” appeals to the latino community, community organizers and activists showing them how to commit voter fraud. They turned out in droves and Sanchez won by 984 votes. California wouldn’t touch Bob Dornan’s complaint — but a preliminary House investigation quickly discovered that there were 748 votes that had been cast illegally, and the INS investigation had showed another 4,700 questionable registration affidavits that should be investigated. But amidst allegations of a cover-up or payoff, the House decided to drop the investigation and let Sanchez stay. And all of her later career: helping her sister get elected, running for Senate, her various scandals and questionable ethics, should be stained with the election fraud that got her into office.
1993 Motor Voter
The National Voter Registration Act of 1993 was passed and called "motor voter” act, because the point was to make it easier to register by doing so when people were getting their ID’s at the DMV, with the following four objectives:
- Increase registered voters
- enhance participation
- protect election integrity
- ensure states sanitize their voter roles (make them accurate).
The Obama administration and Democrats refuse to do anything to encourage enforce #3 and #4 (like filing a single lawsuit), and only support increasing voter roles, not sanitizing them. When asked why, they said because 3 and 4 would interfere with 1 and 2. Missing the whole point that democracy isn’t valid unless it is trusted, and a way to enhance participation is to do your due diligence in election integrity, so people feel their vote matters and won’t be drown out by voter fraud. It’s this obstinance at integrity that gives VoterID efforts some legs.
1982 Adlai Stevenson III and Republican James Thompson
Adlai Stevenson came within 5,074 votes of capturing the governorship out of 3.67 million votes. Chief Judge Frank McGarr of the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois publicly released the federal grand jury's report (one of only 3 times in history that had happened), and the evidence revealed substantial vote fraud in Chicago during the November 2, 1982, election and found "that similar fraudulent activities have occurred prior to 1982.” Based on FBI agent Ernest Locker investigation, he was struck how routine voter fraud was in Chicago. Locker believes the claims, that Mayor Daley threw the 1960 presidential election for John Kennedy with massive ballot stuffing in Chicago. This type of voter fraud, stated Locker, "was an accepted way of life in Chicago.” Conclusions: 3,000 votes had been cast in the names of individuals who were dead, and more than 31,000 individuals had voted twice in different locations in the city. Thousands of individuals had supposedly voted despite being incarcerated at the time of the election, and utility records showed that some individuals who voted were registered as living on vacant lots. 100,000 phony votes were counted in total, bringing the defendant within 5,000 votes of stealing the governorship. 
1960 John F. Kennedy vs Richard Nixon
There’s of course the 1960 election that Nixon claimed he was robbed in (and contributed to Nixon's caustic paranoia). This was because mayor Daily of Chicago is widely believed to have manufactured 8,858 voted needed that swung the election. FBI agent Ernest Locker investigations into the 1982 election fraud in Chicago, lead him to believe this was true (as most others at the time believed). Remember, the corruption doesn’t have to be valid, the concerns that it could have been swung just have to be. And even popular liberals admit that it was corrupted. So we know that there’s no confidence in our election process because of lack of voterID. 
Questionable voter roles
- Scans of North Carolina voting rolls shows 2,214 voters over the age of 110. Not at all suspicious: http://nevo.news/index.php/2016/08/18/north-carolina-finds-2214-registered-voters-over-the-age-of-110/
- Indiana’s changing names - http://www.indystar.com/story/news/2016/10/18/state-alleges-more-voter-fraud-names-and-birth-dates-changed-on-forms/92365268/
- Texas had more votes than voters: http://www.empowertexans.com/around-texas/nearly-1800-more-votes-than-voters/
- Colorado has dozens of counties with more registered voters than people (according to the U.S. census), with exceptionally high turnouts: http://www.redstate.com/2012/09/04/colorado-counties-have-more-voters-than-people/
- Florida found 100 non-citizens registered to vote: http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/is-voter-fraud-a-real-problem/voter-fraud-is-a-proven-election-manipulation-tactic
Now just because the voting roles aren’t accurate, doesn’t mean they’re being abused — it just means it might be easy to do so. The anti-voterID folks argue that due to the dilegent checking of distracted octogenarians at polling places, no one untoward gets by their eagle eye. (How they’re supposed to know who to stop without ID boggles the mind, but that’s their claim). Yet, when investigations are done, both sides have a point. While only a handful of provable voter frauds are in evidence, there’s widespread evidence of slop, clerical errors, misattributed votes, and confidence that could be improved with basic VoterID.
Dead people voting
- 19 dead people were registered to vote by one individual:
- Dead Lady in Michigan was dead for years, but still voted regularly: http://www.wxyz.com/home/news/state/voting-records-show-pontiac-woman-found-dead-in-garage-votes-two-years-after-death
- Confirmed 265 dead voters in L.A. County (untold numbers that weren't confirmed): http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2016/05/24/l-a-county-board-of-supervisors-demand-answers-day-after-cbs2-investigation-uncovers-deceased-voters-casting-ballots/
- Colorado: http://hotair.com/archives/2016/09/25/now-dead-eagerly-voting-colorado/
- Chicago still has unacceptably post-mortem turnout: http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2016/10/27/2-investigators-chicago-voters-cast-ballots-from-beyond-the-grave/
- Philadelphia: http://6abc.com/politics/action-news-investigation-voting-from-the-grave/1575596/
- Old people voting: http://dailysignal.com/2017/05/02/home-caregivers-identify-evidence-of-voter-fraud-in-bid-to-oust-union/
- There are 3.5 Million more voters than we have Citizens 
- Jesse T. Richman, Gulshan A. Chattha, David C. Earnest (Old Dominion University) Study on non-citizen voting concludes that foreign nationals have helped Democrats steal elections: http://www.judicialwatch.org/document-archive/non-citizensvote/
- 6.4 percent of non-citizens voted in 2008 and 2.2 percent of non-citizens voted in 2010, enough to swing key districts, and enough to have changed the senate makeup to give Obama the 60 seat majority he had : http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2014/10/obama-may-elected-illegal-votes/
- Meanwhile Obama is saying undocumented workers and dreamers (illegal aliens) should vote ILLEGALLY, and there's no backtracking or checking so they'll be fine -- he's encouraging criminal behavior (voter Fraud) encouraging: http://redstatewatcher.com/article.asp?id=47397, Full interview (money shot@3:20) https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oLLt-a6dI_0
- 2016 Virginia Governor pardons 60,000 felons to swing the election. (He tried 200,000 with a blanket pardon, but the State Supreme Court wouldn't let him). http://dailycaller.com/2016/11/06/exclusive-virginia-gov-pardons-60000-felons-enough-to-swing-election/
General voting fraud concerns
- In Troy NY Four local officials and party activists were convicted in 2011 of voter fraud: http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/is-voter-fraud-a-real-problem/voter-fraud-is-a-proven-election-manipulation-tactic
- In Lincoln County, W. Va. the Sheriff pled guilty: http://www.usnews.com/debate-club/is-voter-fraud-a-real-problem/voter-fraud-is-a-proven-election-manipulation-tactic
- Rizzo-Royster Race was won by a single vote, but people in the DNC said that voter fraud definitely impacted the election: http://www.americanthinker.com/2013/09/for_those_who_dont_believe_in_election_fraud.html
- Tarrant Texas investigation: http://www.star-telegram.com/news/politics-government/election/article108539187.html, http://www.dailywire.com/news/10042/texas-county-investigated-voter-fraud-aaron-bandler#modal
- Alabama Woman (Olivia Lee Reynolds) was guilty of 24 counts of voter fraud, in a district won by 14 votes: http://hotair.com/archives/2016/08/10/alabama-court-upholds-conviction-of-woman-guilty-of-voter-fraud-which-were-assured-never-happens/
- Miami-Dade: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/politics-government/election/article111029767.html
- Thomas Sowell: the biggest voter Fraud is the fraud that there’s no voter fraud: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/391801/here-voter-fraud-thomas-sowell
- Voter Fraud in the US: Documented: Part 1 - http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=2216
- Voter Fraud in the US: Documented: Part 2 - http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=2215
- Voter Fraud in the US: Documented: Part 3 - http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=2214
Even Democrats scream voter fraud or the election was rigged, when they lose
- Ohio Fraud:
- 1,200 examples:
- Philly Fraud:
- North Carolina Partial Audit:
- Report: https://s3.amazonaws.com/dl.ncsbe.gov/sboe/Post-Election%20Audit%20Report_2016%20General%20Election/Post-Election_Audit_Report.pdf
- James O’Keefe:
- Video I - Clinton Campaign and DNC Incite Violence at Trump Rallies - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
- Video II - Mass Voter Fraud - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
- Video III - Creamer confirms Clinton personally involved - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEQvsK5w-jY
- Video IV - $20K Wire Transfer From Belize Returned - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUBrZItwVy4
- Talking to Democrats on how to cheat: http://www.nationalreview.com/article/438754/james-okeefe-voter-fraud-videos-prove-voter-ID-laws-needed
- illegal registering in Minnesota: http://web.archive.org/web/20131005135545/http://www.projectveritas.com/voter-fraud-minnesota/
- getting dead people's ballots to vote in New Hampshire: http://web.archive.org/web/20140915062604/https://www.projectveritas.com/voter-fraud-new-hampshire/
- in North Carolina operatives encouraged his associates to vote (believing they were illegal aliens).
- New York gave out unvalidated ID's to make it easier to vote illegally and bragged about it:
- In Washington DC they voted as Eric Holder: http://web.archive.org/web/20140915042457/https://www.projectveritas.com/voter-fraud-eric-holder-in-washington-dc/
- Michigan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDogU0Ga_Vg
- 2016 Voter Anomalies:
- a simple test in Nevada (by a 3rd party candidate) showed that of 200 voters that don't live at the addresses listed, 185 had voted. http://www.theblaze.com/podcasts/third-party-candidate-in-nevada-uncovers-voter-fraud/
- In Detroit more votes were recorded than there were ballots (always in the Democrats favor) :
- Election recount?
- Philly (2015):
- Suspicious Obama turnouts:
- High turn-out and unanimity aren’t proof of fraud, but it hints at it. Especially when observers are kicked out (and there’s no prosecutions for violation of the law in doing so):
- http://www.cleveland.com/datacentral/index.ssf/2012/09/ohio_voter_registration_list_i.html - Wood counties 106,258 voted, out of a 98,213 population
- http://web.archive.org/web/20121127202136/http://www.punditpress.com/2012/11/breaking-st-lucie-county-florida-had.html - 140% turn out
- While it’s more likely proof of political leanings, it hints at potential corruption that Obama lost every state that had voterID (and all close states without it, went for him):
- Doubting Thomas’s empowered by the unlikely/extreme results:
- High turn-out and unanimity aren’t proof of fraud, but it hints at it. Especially when observers are kicked out (and there’s no prosecutions for violation of the law in doing so):
- Pew Survey:
- True The Vote:
- North Carolina (2012):
- South Carolina (2012):
- Al Franken:
- US Election Assistance Commission Report:
- Motor Voter: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Voter_Registration_Act_of_1993
- Adlai Stevenson:
- Tracy Campbell, Deliver the Vote, A History of Election Fraud, and American Political Tradition 1742- 2004 242-249 (Carroll & Graf Publishers 2005)
- Interview with Ernest Locker, Jr. (Mar. 18, 2008)
- More voters: '