End the Shutdown
There's a lot of people that just want to end the shutdown. Motivations vary: speeding herd immunity, not fearing the disease (looking at numbers of asymptomatic cases or death rates), just recognizing the harm to the economy, the questionable value over social distancing, or costs to people. The left screams that it could only be because others are selfish and put there agenda above old/at risk people. In psychology, this is known as projection: people accuse others of doing what they are doing. Many of those want to burn the economy down for political reasons (it fits their agenda), so they assume that others are like them and doing it for selfish reasons. But the facts are there are many informed Scientists, Economists, Epidemiologies and healthcare workers (including doctors) that think the shutdown cure is worse than the COVID disease. Those that deny the shutdown is unsustainable are denying science.
The following all advocate Social Distancing NOT Shelter-in-place, and warn of the latter just decreasing herd immunity and making a second wave worse"
- Stanford: 
- John P.A. Ioannidis is professor of medicine and professor of epidemiology and population health, as well as professor by courtesy of biomedical data science at Stanford University School of Medicine, professor by courtesy of statistics at Stanford University School of Humanities and Sciences, and co-director of the Meta-Research Innovation Center at Stanford (METRICS) at Stanford University
- Oxford: 
- Professor Azra Ghani, Chair in Infectious Disease Epidemiology from the MRC Centre for Global Infectious Disease Analysis
- Professor Christl Donnelly, Professor of Statistical Epidemiology within J-IDEA
- Professor Steven Riley, Professor of Infectious Disease Dynamics within J-IDEA
- Yale: 
- David L. Katz is a specialist in preventive medicine and public health, president of True Health Initiative and the founding director of Yale University’s Yale-Griffin Prevention Research Center.
- Carnegie Mellon & University of Pittsburgh: 
- Maria Chikina Assistant professor of Molecular Biology at the University of Pittsburgh
- Wesley Pegden, Associate Professor, Department of Mathematical Sciences, Carnegie Mellon University
- Rockefeller University: Knut Wittkowski, Professor and head of The Rockefeller University's Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design. 
- Germany's BILD (largest Newspaper) says Shutdown was a huge mistake, quoting noted German pathologist: “In the end, COVID-19 is a viral disease like the flu, which in most cases is harmless and is only fatal in exceptional cases... Of the approximately 180 deceased with coronavirus that we have now examined, all suffered from severe pre-existing conditions and were not children or adolescents. The COVID-19 infection was the straw that broke the camel’s back.” 
- Professor Knut Wittkowski spent twenty years as head of The Rockefeller University's Department of Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design: open up. Rockefeller University disagrees.