2005- Uranium One Payola
- A potential bribery scandal where Uranium One acquired UrAsia Energy.
- In 2005 Canadian billionaire Frank Giustra (head of UrAsia Energy and long time Clinton friend) and Bill Clinton go to Uranium rich Kazakhstan to help with a non-existent humanitarian "HIV/AIDS" crisis. A few days later, Hillary Clinton (Senator and member of Senate Armed Services Committee), threatens to withhold aid to Kazakhstan until a UrAsia mining deal goes forward. One day later Kazatomprom (the atomic energy agency for Khazakhstan) awards the contract to UrAsia making them the world’s largest uranium mining producer. 6 months later Giustra donates $31.3 million to the Clinton Foundation. Nothing suspicious there.
- Then the head of Kazatomprom (Mukhtar Dzhkishev), Bill Clinton and Frank Giustra meet at Bill's Chappaqua residence to work out a new deal: Uranium One buys UrAsia Energy Ltd for $3.1 billion in a reverse merger... and Giustra announces a commitment to donate $100 million + half future profits to the Clinton Foundation ($145 million total to the Clintons). Still nothing concerning to the leftist media.
- Then a 3rd deal in 2009, when Rosatom (Russia's State Atomic Energy Corporation), wants to secure a 17% ownership stake in Uranium One, marking the beginning of an aggressive campaign to control the U.S. uranium market. Kazatomprom balks (not wanting Russia to control their assets), and Putin pressures the Kazakhstan government to arrest head of Kazatomprom (former Clinton guest Mukhtar Dzhkishev) on Uranium One deal corruption charges, at the same time that Clinton's State Department threatens to withhold financial aid to Kazakhstan if the deal doesn't go through. Which results in the Rosatom purchase proceeding quickly. Over the rest of 2009, Hillary Clinton intervenes on multiple other occasions on behalf of Uranium One/Rosatom in favor of the sale of U.S. uranium assets. And in 2010 Bill Clinton collects $500,000 for a one-hour speech he delivered in Moscow, for a Kremlin-controlled investment bank (Renaissance Capital) populated by former Russian intelligence agents with close ties to Putin. And like that, half of projected American uranium production was transferred to a private company controlled by the Russian State Nuclear Agency. During all this time, CNN, NYT and other FakeNews outlets have been arguing against transparency and journalism, burying the story, and calling it all a crazy right wing conspiracy. Nothing to see here.
- September 21, 2009: Robert Mueller, then-FBI Director, personally delivered a 10-gram sample of highly-enriched uranium to the Russian government at the behest of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. This was learned through Wikileaks via Twitter (on May 17, 2017) in reference to a State Department cable, which raises the question what role Mueller had with the Clintons and Uranium One.
- October 22, 2010: The Committee on Foreign Investments (CFIUS) approves Rosatom-Uranium One merger. Hillary Clinton served as the titular head of CFIUS in her capacity as Secretary of State (and Obama had Veto power) -- but there were many others involved and the vote was unanimous. However, there is evidence everyone knew she was a big fan, and she had a lot of influence in DC and on the committee. And by December the acquisition of Uranium One was complete.
- In 2013, Rosatom announced plans to take 100% control of Uranium One, a move that was hailed in Russia under the headline “Russia Nuclear Energy Conquers the World.”
- In 2015 The New York Times wrote that during the acquisition, the family foundation of Uranium One's chairman made an additional $2.35 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation. The donations were legal but not publicly disclosed by the Clinton Foundation, despite an agreement with the White House to disclose all contributors.
- And PolitiFact identified about $4 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation from various Uranium One investors in the years before and after the Russian deal.
- Also important to remember is that Rosatom built the Bushehr nuclear reactors in Iran, and supplies Iran with uranium.
- U.S. Attorneys General Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch, were informed of bribery and corruption related to the multiple transactions in the sale of one of our most strategic assets, but failed to launch any investigations into the foreign dealings between Bill and Hillary Clinton, the Clinton Foundation and foreign nationals in this matter.
- In August 2016, the Obama's Secret Police: the FBI, had begun to try investigate and clear the Clinton Foundation, from allegations made in Schweizer's book but in a move that surprised no one, they failed to find anything. No special counsel has been appointed. But finally in March 2018 Jeff Sessions appointed John W. Huber, the United States Attorney for the District of Utah, to investigate "a cluster of Republican-driven accusations against the FBI," which could lead to a special counsel, if he can find anything after Hillary destroyed all her emails, and The FBI keeps losing important evidence.